This is from a friend of mine, and it’s also found on Taste of Home Receipes (photo also from Taste of Home
- 1 (16oz.) bag frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower (“California Medley” in some stores) – thawed and drained
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted.
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (4oz.) jar pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teas. pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 small can french fried onions, divided
Spoon into lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degree for 40 -45 minutes.
Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
Bake 5 more minutes
Yield 4 – 6 servings.
(Please Note: This can be doubled and put in a 9 x 13 pan)