We first had this dish when we were visiting some friends from college early in our marriage. She clipped the recipe from a magazine and made if for the first time when we visited. We LOVED it! Sadly she passed away not too many years after that.
- 2 cups cooked instant rice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can tuna – drained
- ¾ cup sliced black olives
- 1 Tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 2 Tablespoons milk
Combine all the above ingredients.
Divide evenly among 5 or 6 greased muffin cups.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- ½ stick margarine
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
Mix ½ stick of margarine with 2 Tablespoons lemon juice.
Add a little seasoned salt.
Heat in saucepan until hot.
Spoon over muffinettes before serving.