This is THE BEST side dish ever!! When I serve it, it’s always a hit! It’s a pefect dish to service with grilled meat also.
- 6 red potatoes cut in quarters or eights
- 3 Tablespoons butter (use butter!!!)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or use garlic in a jar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 to 1/2 cups of fresh spinach leaves, rinsed, and patted dry, then cut them up a bit
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat heat oven to 400 degrees.
Place the potatoes in a single layer in casserole dish.
Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
Add the garlic and cook just until golden.
Stir in the rosemary and cook just until fragrant. then pour over the potatoes in the dish
Season with salt and pepper
Roast uncovered for about 35 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the potatoes are fork tender.
Remove from the oven and toss with the spinach leaves.
The spray or drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to taste.
Return to the oven for about 2 minutes until the spinach has wilted.