I tasted these first at our Christmas party by Donna. My friend Terri D. brought these…seriously could not stop eating them. Quick and easy to make and SO SO good!
- (8 ounce) wedge Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 15 frozen phyllo tart cups (find these in the freezer section)
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves, or to taste (you can also use peach preserves, cranberry etc.)
- Slivered Almonds (this is optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange phyllo cups on the baking sheet. Place one piece Brie cheese in each phyllo cup. Top with 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves.
- If you choose, you can top with a slivered almond.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Brie is melted, about 7 minutes.
Please note: a package of tart cups usually come in a count of 15. If you only make 15 of these brie cups, you will have cheese left over.
Here is the link to the recipe on AllRecipes.com